Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Call for Reviewers

In this state there is a bill that has been proposed to require students to attend school till the age of 18. This means that students will not be able to legally drop out at 16 or 17 anymore. I don't know if anyone who reads here will agree with me but I'm pretty opposed to this policy. Anyway, I'm trying to write a letter to the relevant legislators etc. to express the opinion that it shouldn't happen. I'm a little emotional about this issue and I cannot guarantee the quality of my writing. I'm going to have to come back to it but, if anyone is willing to volunteer I would like to e-mail a copy and get some comments before I send it out. Just post here or e-mail me if you are willing or interested. Thanks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So I want to hear more about why you are so strongly opposed to it?

garffdog said...

I would be happy to read over your letter and offer my humle(and most likely twisted) opinion. Let me know.